jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920759
Employer Ref. HK117559
- US listed MNC recruitment firm
- Global presence in 20 countries
- Strong career development record and potential
Hudson is a leading US based talent solutions company with operations in 20 countries. Listed on NASDAQ, we have a strong presence in Asia and are growing our business in the region with a long-term commitment. Our Hong Kong business has seen tremendous growth in the past years and hence, looking for high-potential consultants to take on the increasing number of projects in Hong Kong.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
- As part of a highly successful team and well tenured team, your role is to manage end-to-end recruitment processes ensuring the highest quality of service are delivered to clients and candidates in the Consumer Products sector / Sales & Marketing. With a commercial nature, you will be well placed to develop new business and accounts manage existing clients by providing consultative solutions. Outgoing and a natural team player, you will enjoy working in a fun and hard working team focused on success.
- You can look forward to market leading compensation and your bonus is based on performance, not the discretion of management. This means you get to set your own income goals and know exactly what you need to do get there.
- You have the choice of two recruitment career paths at Hudson. Both are well defined with clear and objective criteria for taking the next step: in a year, 30% of our consultants on average are promoted.
- We will invest significantly in your development to help you grow and achieve greater success. Over the last year our employees received nearly 300 hours of training delivered by our APAC Learning & Development team.
- Our APAC business is growing with big plans for the future which means there are exciting global career opportunities for you.
- You'll join a winning management team with 40+ years of collective experience across regions, practices and industries.
- An experienced recruiter, you are ambitious, passionate and results-oriented. You are motivated by building strong connections and providing outstanding service to your clients and candidates.
- No stranger to hard work, you're a team player who also knows how to have fun.
- A natural people person, you have strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment.
At Hudson, we believe your career is yours to own, so if you can picture yourself expanding your recruitment skills in a rewarding and challenging role, I'd like to hear from you.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or email your resume to Anki Lau at email@example.com quoting ref no. HK117559. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.