PSD Group is a leading global recruiter, headquartered in London, with 7 offices worldwide. We have been successfully recruiting in Asia since 1996, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
PSD Group employs sector specialists in Banking & Financial Services; Property & Construction; Technology; Commerce & Industry; Hotels, Hospitality and Leisure who provide search, selection and contingent recruitment solutions and who operate in the senior and executive marketplace across Asia Pacific.
If you are exploring career opportunities, are looking to appoint your next hire or are interested in learning more about the group then please visit our website www.psdgroup.com.hk or telephone our Hong Kong office at +852 2531 2200, or Shanghai office at +86 21 6391 6060.
Recruitment Intern - Technology
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833706
PSD is a major international recruitment consultancy with over 250 staff spread across 7 offices internationally. We operate across a range of specialist markets and our reputation has been built on our ability to deliver outstanding results and exceptional levels of service. With offices based in Europe and Asia Pacific, our consultants are working for an international client base consisting of the world's largest and most highly respected organizations.
- All aspects of candidate mapping and sourcing for senior level technology search assignments
- Work closely with the Principal Consultant, Technology to provide clients and candidates the highest level of service
- Building professional relationship with candidates.
- Managing the interview process in an effective and professional manner and eventually provide recruitment process advice to candidates
- Handling advertisement responses and the initial screening of applicants
- Database management and searches
- Provide suitable shortlists of candidates to meet detailed vacancy briefs
- Continually develop knowledge on current market / industry trends relating to the technology industry and job functions
- Support the Principal Consultant to formulate the long-list / shortlist strategy to build up search target lists.
- University, Diploma or Bachelor degree student preferably from in technology or related discipline
- Interest in resourcing or candidate market mapping
- Experience and or a working interest in the technology sector is an advantage.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and result-oriented environment
- Excellent language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin would be advantage