jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993426
Employer Ref. 91M0080146
Our client, a professional consultancy , is hiring for a Recruitment Specialist (in-house) for their Recruitment team:
- Closely connect with line managers to understand job descriptions and candidates selection criteria accurately
- Seek out candidates through aggressive and consistent research and solicitations to relevant individuals and organizations, maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates across all of our active business line and levels
- Efficiently and effectively use recruiting techniques to source for various firm positions utilizing skills in internet searches, professional networks, cold calling, employee referrals, recruitment agencies, etc
- Maintain data integrity in our applicant tracking system
- Provide first level screening for all candidates scheduled to meet with business managers
- Develop and maintain relationship with active and passive candidates
- Bachelor Degree holder with 5-8 years of intensive recruiting/sourcing experience especially in digital/technical and/or consulting roles
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage multiple searches and high volume of demands
- Advanced internet searching skill, networking, leveraging referrals and ability to develop sourcing strategies for various roles
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Competitive package and benefits will be offered to the selected candidate.
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"