Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Regional Account Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835005
Employer Ref. 91M0078884
About the Client
Our client is an innovative technology company with a global reach spanning 5 continents. Due to recent success in the Asian markets, they are now hiring a Regional Account Director in order to manage a number of key clients, as well as develop new clients within the FSI space. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a solution sales role, with exposure to cloud, security or UC&C solutions.
About the Job
- Engage with current and potential customers at the Executive level to understand their overall strategy and key business drivers; strive to develop a roadmap with the customer that facilitates progression towards or closure of contracts (network services, solution sets, IS procurement, value added surround services).
- Develop multi-level and multi-functional relationships (CEO, CFO, CIO and Business Unit Leaders) to drive solutions that are innovative and provide value / benefit relative to the customer's respective business needs; deepen and widen relationships with a longer term focus.
- Understand the customer's business and IT strategy; map these requirements to industry trends, as well as with existing customer requirements.
- Prepare regular analysis of competitor activity to understand market direction and potential impact on customer relationship, proactively look for opportunity to address need for cost reductions or technology refresh to achieve enhanced capability, improved efficiency, or pronounced market advantage.
- Position consulting services as required to strengthen relationship by demonstrating Company's ability to bring intellectual value and advise; provide resolution of communications related problems through quality analysis in partnership with customer
- Proven track record in a demanding, pace setting thought-leadership role
- Excellent commercial awareness and management, and strong knowledge of commercial contracts
- Proven strategy experience with proven delivery experience working with teams and virtual teams
- Must be able to communicate from CxO Level down to all parts of the organisation
- Demonstrates commercial acumen that protects the business against risk and deliver the advantage to the business.
- Minimum 6 years experience in a solution sales role, ideally with knowledge of Cloud, Security or UC&C solutions
- Able to work independently or as part of a bigger team
- Degree qualified
- Fluent in English, Mandarin & Cantonese
Please click "APPLY NOW", or contact Ben Elms on +852 2232 3431 for more information.