Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Regional Account Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920502
Employer Ref. JD-14712
Our client is a leading UK PR & Communications agency. Currently, they are looking for an additional headcount to join the professional services team. You will directly report to the Account Director and work closely with the team to consult clients regionally.
- Prepare various kinds of PR & marketing materials including proposals, press releases, translations, clipping reports, promotion collaterals, etc.
- Demonstrated excellent writing skills in both Chinese and English by developing, researching and proofreading news articles
- Consulted international banks, professional services, technology and legal firms on their Asia Pacific corporate communication and market entry strategies
- Experienced working with C-Suite executives in Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States
- Managed the page layout design for different newspaper sections, including the art and collection
- Prepare Relevant reports and other related documents as required;
- Handle internal and external correspondences and maintain proper documentation system;
- Degree holder in marketing, communications or advertising
- At least 2 years of marketing experience in ad-agencies or production houses
- Energetic, proactive, creative, detail-minded, independent and able to work under pressure and long hours
- Strong problem solving, excellent organizational & communication skills and business savvy
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, strong in written English as well as presentation skills
- Proficient in computer skills such as MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Able to manage multiple tasks and to work in a fast-paced environment independently
- Experience in graphic and production is an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
To apply for the above position, please contact Amy Kwok on +852 2920 9115.