Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Regional Accountant (Up to 30K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781753
Employer Ref. 91M0078195
- Prestigious Retail Brand
- Competitive package and bonus
- SAP experience required
About the company
Our client is a pretigious retail brand with strong global presence and business operations. To cope with further epxansion, they are now looking for a Regional Accountant to join their dynamic team.
About the role
Reporting to the finance manager, you are expected to be familiar with SAP for performing AP functions for the APAC regions, especially Singapore and Malaysia. You are also responsible for handling staff reimbursement and inter-company reconciliations. As a Regional Accountant, you are also required to assist in other ad hoc. tasks such as condcuting operating expenses review and analysis.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience or above in handling AP, preferably in FMCG/Retail/Pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Experience in handling AP for APAC regions is an advantage
- SAP experience is mandatory
- Proactive, and adaptive to changes with good communication skills
- Immediately available is preferred
if you are interested, please click link to Apply. you can also contact Rita Lee at +852 2232 3448 for a further conversation.