jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991498
Employer Ref. 3772870/001
A great opportunity to develop their career with an US Listed manufacturing company.
In this role, you are going to perform full range of accounting duties including reviewing Singapore accounting, month end closing and general analysis for the APAC region.
Our client is an US listed manufacturing company who specialized in transmission products including cables and wires. We are looking for an independent candidate to join our finance team and grow with us.
- Maintain routine accounting GL functions through working closely with various departments located in different offices (Singapore)
- Perform month end closing including journal entry postings, balance sheet review, expenses fluctuation analysis with accuracy and within time constraint
- Be responsible for all statutory compliance including but not limited to annual statutory audit, SOX audits, liaison with auditor, VAT filing etc.
- Maintain both US GAAP book using ERP System and perform US GAAP book to Statutory book reconciliations
- Ensure the company policies are complied with during the process of month end financial closing
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and implement change as required
- Perform ad hoc request from management
- Bachelor's Degree with focus in accounting, with CPA designation or equivalent
- 4+ years hands on accounting experiences, preferably in multinational companies, with public accounting firm or equivalent
- Capable of independently perform period end closing with minimal supervision
- Experience of SAP systems
- US GAAP and SOX Compliance knowledge
- Able to identify problems and root causes; suggest resolutions and drive execution
- Can do attitude, capable of working overtime and under pressure
- Able to multi-task and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Proven competence in Excel/Word
- Fluent in English (Written and Verbal), Mandarin an asset
- US List manufacturing Exposure
- Excellent career progression
- US GAAP and SOX compliance
- Attractive salary package (13 months) and benefits
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Brian Lau on +852 3602 2461
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk