Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Regional Assistant Finance Manager (up to 42k) - FMCG
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836117
Employer Ref. 91M0078740
- Growing FMCG brand
- All-rounded position
- Immediately available preferred
Our client is a growing brand in FMCG industry with years of proven excellent business performance across the globe. They have recently expanded their business into APAC regions and now looking for an Assistant Finance Manager for the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to be oversee the daily accounting operation including supervising the SSC for A/R, treasury and Payroll function. In addition, you are required to perform budgeting, forecasting and other financial analysis including variance analysis and A&P analysis. As a Regional Assistant Finance Manager, you are also responsible to conduct internal controls on the operations to ensure they are in line with the company standards to improve company's efficiency.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent disciplines with qualifications of ACCA/CPA or similar practice
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in MNC and FMCG industry
- Hands on experience in SAP and Excel
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure and independently
if you are interested, please click link to Apply. you can also contact Rita Lee at +852 2232 3448 for a further conversation.