iKas International is a global company with offices in Europe and Asia. We are a specialist recruitment consultancy focused on the financial markets, specifically major blue chip investment banks and their retail banking functions; niche trading houses; hedge funds and consultancies. We have an in-depth understanding of all the markets we work in.
Regional Business Analyst (IT Security) - Financial Services - Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919197
My client, a Global Financial Institute are looking to hire a Regional IT Security Business Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible for bridging the gap between the Regional offices and the local Infrastructure team. The project is a very large scale centralization project. You will have a strong infrastructure technical background and have now moved into a business facing role. You must have strong knowledge of network, security, cyber security knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write, edit, and/or manage project / IT Security documentations (Business/Functional Requirements Documents, Testing Plans and Cases, etc.) to translate security objectives / requirements into technical specifications for implementation
- Lead and manage request-for-information, request-for-proposals, as required in accordance with time, budget and cost constraints as defined in project charters
- IT systems security architecture design and quality assurance
- Work closely with Project technical and non-technical stakeholders in the region to document required security objectives, deliverables, schedules, milestones and risks/dependencies into project charters
- Chair meetings with subject-matter-experts from local and regional IT infrastructure teams to identify appropriate implementation designs to meet company and industry security standards
- Conduct technical risk assessments to document security exceptions and design associated compensating controls based on risk assessment results
- Design and propose security operations processes and procedures for the region
- Work closely with and assist Project/Program Manager on day-to-day project management tasks and reporting
- 10+ years of experience in Information Security, Cyber or IT Security Operations and/or IT Security Consulting
- Experience as Business Analyst, System & Security Architecture, Quality Assurance, and Regional experience in leading IT security operational teams in a financial institution a plus
- Proven track record of managing stakeholder’s resistance to change, educating stakeholders of project benefits and able to negotiate concessions without compromising project vision
- Strong sense of IT governance and IT risk management
- Strong English communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of Project Management frameworks and related disciplines
- Knowledge of the relevant regulatory requirements in relates to IT in the Asia Pacific Region
- Knowledge of IT security / risk frameworks such as NIST, ISO, COBIT, ISF etc.
- Current professional certification holder of CISM, CISA, and/or CISSP
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading financial services company. Please send your resume in Word format to Perry Tang at ptang[at]ikasinternational.com and put Regional Business Analyst in the subject header.