David James Recruitment Limited
David James Recruitment was founded on the principle that technology professionals in the Asia region need an industry specialist recruiter who understands their needs. Our company is formed by a group of successful and experienced recruiters, most with at least five years in the industry. Currently focusing on providing recruitment solutions to our clients in the Asia region, our aim is to be the leading brand in the market
At David James Recruitment, our consultants really do understand technology versus business, and how it all fits together. But more importantly, we make sure that we work hard to understand you and what you are looking for. So not only can you expect to work with someone who really knows your market, we will also know how you fit in.
David James Recruitment is currently based in Hong Kong, with a remit to expand into other major locations across Asia to service our clients. We offer services in retained and contingency search for permanent, interim management / contract and onsite staff, including recruitment solutions for large scale projects.
Regional Business Analyst (Fund Services/Sales) – Tier 1 Global Asset Management Firm – HKD$40-55k
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831996
Our Client is a Top Tier Global Asset Management Firm with the business hub stationed in Hong Kong. You will join a lean Project Management Team to oversee a few business areas – Digital, Sales and Fund Services on a regional level
- Stakeholders management – work closely with them to understand the requirements to ensure product/project delivery within the planned schedule
- Maintain close relationship between IT and different business units
- Business Process Re-engineering, improvement, gap analysis and change management
- Design implementation process and test scenarios, UAT
- Deployment and support
- Data Warehouse improvement, data modelling and analysis
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 5-8 years in Buy Side Firm – Asset Management or Fund Services
- At least 3 years in Business Analysis role – strong business process re-engineering and change management skills
- Experience in Agile/Scrum is highly preferably
- Knowledge in Salesforce CRM, Client reporting/analytic tools and Website would be a plus
- Good written English and able to travel
- Fluent in English
If you are interested please send us your CV or call us on +852 3972 5700 for a further discussion.