Bó Lè Associates is the largest executive search firm in Asia with a well-developed network of 14 wholly-owned local offices and 380+ staff in the region (Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur). We have 330+ experienced consultants and researchers, and 50+ support staff including Finance and Accounting, IT, in-house Recruitment and Training, and Marketing and Communication specialists. We have been ranked No. 1 in China and Indonesia, and also in the top three in Malaysia and the Philippines. Bó Lè Leaders is the wholly-owned subsidiary of RGF, the world’s fifth largest and Japan’s largest HR service provider.
Our top 10 clients are all Fortune 100 companies. Bó Lè Leaders has been recognized as a leader and top provider of quality services. We were globally voted as one of the “Top 10 Executive Search Firm in 2012” in a survey conducted by TopExecutiveSearchFirms.com. For more information, please visit our website at www.bo-le.com.
Regional Business Development Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920109
Our client is a reputable and fast growth brand in Travel Retail industry, with the expansion of business in Asia market, they are now seeking for an experienced candidate to join their team and manage their Business Development in APAC region.
Support the Regional Business Development Director in analyzing and proposal elaboration of new business opportunities in the Division (Asia, Middle East and Australia) according to company’s expansion strategy.
- Ensure that targets defined are reached as per plan;
- To coordinate projects and opportunities within the community;
- Identify and coordinate involved departments and external companies selected to develop different activities;
- Ensure correct implementation of plans and schedule for the opportunities identified;
- Ensure appropriate information related to business development opportunities is communicated to the Regional Business Development Director constantly and fluently;
- Monitor progress and status of current opportunities;
- Prepare all documentation related to each business opportunity, including Investment Committee standard packages;
- Analysis and development of Business Plans;
- Development of specific ad-hoc reports;
- Prepare presentations for specific projects and/or analysis.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
- 3 years of proven experience in conducting analysis within a complex global retail organization, management consultancy company or financial institutions
- Development of Business models;
- Knowledge of the retail or consumer goods industry will be an advantage
- Fluent English;
- Project Management Skills plus Development of business models;
- Strong analytical, methodical, numerical and communication skills;
- Based in Hong Kong
- Well versed in the used of Advance Excel, Power point and Microsoft Project