NetBooster is an international marketing agency, native to digital, with a holistic approach to creativity, technology and media to bring the right message to the right people at the right time. At NetBooster we operate in real time; rethinking, adapting and utilizing live data to decode, predict and react to consumer behavior and engagement in intricate detail - as it happens. Our extensive global network of 450 experts located in 17 offices across the globe, means that we have the capacity to deliver both local and multinational marketing solutions with the same attention to detail, regardless of scale, budget or territory. Founded in 1998, during the early years of the emerging internet phenomenon, NetBooster has evolved into a full service marketing agency with a strong digital focus, offering a holistic approach to technology, creativity and media.
Our website: http://www.netboosterasia.cn/
Regional Business Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781068
Regional Business Director is a responsible on leading the strategic development, and business development for the client, lead and guide the development of key client relationship organization, be responsible for the strategy and direction of the accounts that he or she is handling.
- Representative of NetboosterAsia in HK
1) Strategic inputs on HK market and performance marketing in HK and Lead Strategic proposal with HK and Shanghai Team
2) Lead new business and client based in HK (regional or Local)
3) Meet regional clients based in HK and present during sales pitches
4) Able to travel in Asia to support other regional new business initiatives
- Client Service for Club Med HK
1) Oversee the implementations and inputs on Programmatic buying ,coordinate with Shanghai Operations team
2) Working with the Search Marketing, Programmatic Media Buying and Social Media team on the requirements of Clients
3) Coordinate with client and production team (HK and SH) monthly meeting
- Client Service for Huawei SZ
1) Coordinate with Shanghai team production for Huawei.
2) Represent Huawei client for NetBooster and get brief from client and cascade to SH team
3) Coordinate with Shanghai team on Web/Social App production, WeChat Management, Creative Campaign with production resource.
4) Travel to Shenzhen to meet the client
- Work with the team in pitches for new clients.
- Challenges the strategies of internal team, and provide recommendations to improve campaign performance, including the recommendations in weekly and monthly reports.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
Understanding of company’s digital capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
Be abreast with the latest technology, trends and techniques on Hong Kong Digital Marketing space and be able to apply them on managed projects, as well as cascade it to the team.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Approves Change Orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections
- Ensures timely billing and recovery of project fees.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- With a minimum 5- 6 years of Account/Project management experience in a Digital Marketing environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Highly analytical
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Traditional Chinese
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Hong Kong resident