Regional C&B Manager (Total rewards)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919694
Employer Ref. 13851
- Leading edge B2B service provider
- Regional coverage
- Newly created position
Headquartered in United Kingdom, our client is a renowned B2B service provider with an impressive global network. Due to continued expansion, they are currently seeking a seasoned HR professional to join their regional team based in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for continuous improvement within rewards function throughout Asia
- Provide strategic advice on rewards solutions and support regional HR change projects
- Partner with Business Partner team to review, develop and implement competitive rewards and benefits initiatives as well as lead the compensation planning cycles
- Execute annual pay review process for Asia including salary reviews, bonus plan design & roll outs, equity awards and off cycle adjustments
- Review and evaluate current rewards offerings to ensure market competitiveness and compliance with labour legislation
- Degree qualified in HR/ Business/ Finance with at least 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislation, familiarity with similar legislation in other Asian countries is a definite advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to adopt a logical problem solving approach
- Proven ability to manage complex multi-stream projects
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin is essential
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jane Lam on +852 2833 4117 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.