A simple, precise and true recruitment service is all we care about.
We aims at providing simple and clean recruitment service in Hong Kong. Our experience and network would enable us to deliver end-to-end services. We are specialized in the Sales and Marketing sector: particularly in Retail and Brands, as well as Media, Digital and Advertising.
Offering clients the best candidate possible is our only mission and we are here to redefine the role of a recruitment agency. We not only grasp but also create every possible opportunity to maximize your recruitment chances and offer you down-to-earth and hassle-free recruitment services.
To apply, please quote current and expected salary and send your CV to email@example.com
Regional CRM Manager, Asia (Luxury fashion)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835847
Our client is a prestige European luxury brand with extensive network worldwide. They are looking for a Regional CRM Manager to join their team.
- Partner with Corporate Senior CRM Manager, Regional Head Of Retail and Regional Customer Insight team, to define regional retention targets for Asia Pacific regions and for individual stores
- Report to Corporate Senior CRM Manager on performance and customer retention strategy plans and to provide regular feedback
- Partner with Regional Customer Insight regularly, to monitor regional and stores’ performance and obtain the necessary insight to unlock specific opportunities
CUSTOMER RETENTION STRATEGY PLANNING
- In line with Global Customer Retention Strategy, develop yearly, quarterly and monthly regional plans to be executed through the Retail line
- Communicate to Regional/Country/Market Directors and CRM Managers regarding the key focuses and actions
- Partner with Regional Customer Insight, interpret on a monthly basis key top customers retention opportunities and input this as part of the customer strategy plans for the Retail leaders and the teams
- Partner with Regional Head Of Retail and Marketing to define the Regional/Country value proposition that would maximise the overall contact strategy targeting
SET UP RETAIL FOR CRM SUCCESS
- Define a holistic CRM training plan, looking at on-boarding, ongoing support and ad hoc training needs
- Partner with Corporate CRM team and Retail Operations, ensure all stores receive and able to use all CRM tools
- Monitor the program launched regularly and follow up on any challenges that arise
- Provide regularly feedback to corporate on quality of communication from retail team
- Partner with Director of CRM / Head of Retail, set CRM Budget and monitor ROI
- Partner with Regional/Country/Market directors, ensure that in-store CRM Leads are appointed, regularly assessed and upskilled if needed
- Support and coach in-store CRM Leads, by filtering down key monthly CRM messages and by gathering feedback
- Guardian of legal & operational regional compliance of CRM activities for the region
- Over 5-years experience in CRM/Clienteling Role
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good Project Management Experience and coordination skills
- Solid retail experience and good understanding of retail market is preferred
- Great communicator with leadership and Influencing skills
- Team Player
- Strong Business Acumen
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.