jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833359
Employer Ref. 3083300/001
Be part of the Global Customer Services team whom is famous in providing excellent level of customer services and claims pre-authorization services to their high net worth customers across the globe. Be part of the global insurer, which provides clear career path and comprehensive remuneration packages.
Our client is one of the largest European based global insurers with global presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, and the United States. To expand their global business, they are looking for a Regional Customer Service Advisor to join their team to deal with customers world wide.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- To understand and provide excellent quality of after sales customer service and able build strong bonding with them;
- To proactively deal with customers in a warm and friendly manner;
- To conduct medical or life claims pre-authorization procedures;
- Take ownership of the enquiries and liaise between different departments globally to ensure customer queries are resolved first time and every time
- Handle Ad hoc projects or tasks.
To be qualified for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- Bachelor degree or diploma holder, IIQE Paper I and II are preferred
- With experience on account management and to provide excellent quality in customer services
- With working experience and knowledge from other financial services industries such as Life Insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking and Wealth Management are preferred.
- Excellent level of English both in writing and spoken, native English speaker is preferred
- Energetic, proactive and consultative Listener & Advisor
- Excellent opportunity to join the global insurer
- Regional office exposure
- Deal with high net worth customers globally
- Promote work life balance - 8 hours per day - no OT required
- Attractive remuneration package
- Study assistance plan
- Life Insurance
- Medical benefits
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anthea Sze-Ting YAN on +852 3602 2431
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk