We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Regional Demand Planner
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994258
Employer Ref. 506970
A leading high-end European fashion accessories company, our client is currently searching for a Regional Demand Planner to be part of their growing multi-cultural team for their Asia Pacific market. Reports to the Regional Demand Planning Manager, this role is accountable for the forward construction of unit sales volumes for total 9 markets including China, Japan and Korea.
- Regional demand volume forecast for relevant brands including demand management.
- Work together with Brand Managers to develop new collection forecasting
- Follow up and improve planning performance to ensure an accurate unbiased forecast on a SKU level
- Develop and implement business rules on product portfolio segmentation, product life cycle, supply models, distribution networks and systems
- Evaluation of product portfolio performance compared with defined critera to establish on lifecycle decision process
- Contribute to the monthly regional S&OP process.
- Degree or above, majoring in Supply Chain Management or Business related disciplines with a minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Strong business sense with highly analytical mind & forward thinking ability
- Working experience in MNC with regional exposure is an advantage, preferably from Retail / Apparel / Lifestyle / Consumer industry
- Excellent excel skills is required
- Proficiency in English is a must, Chinese language is an advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Steven Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5197 for a confidential discussion