jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922639
Employer Ref. HK116038
- Renowned Premium Brands
- Newly Created Position
- Vibrant and Fast-paced Environment
Our client is a global renowned premium consumer product company with 35,000+ employees. The company is one of the world largest lifestyle companies with retail and wholesales business in 100+ countries. With the plan for massive market expansion, they are looking for a Regional Digital & E-commerce Director to join the team for accelerating its E-business development.
You will be responsible for designing and driving the total digital and E-Commerce strategy for the business covering Asia Region. As the Regional Digital & E-commerce Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and driving the e-commerce and digital strategy for the Asia Region in line with global guidelines
- Partnering and advising the internal key stakeholder on how to maximize the business opportunities on digital and social media platform
- Formulating digital strategy maps for all countries and ensure correct implementation of the same
- Managing regional digital projects including project timelines, milestones and consistent evaluation of the same
- Collaborating to streamline digital priorities based on local market realities - including social media, eCRM, SEO/SEM, eCommerce, analytics
- Analysing digital performance and provide recommendations or key learnings wherever required.
- Partnering with the top management and develop business development strategy, budgets and forecasts in line with business objectives
You must hold a university degree and have minimum 10 years experience in a combination of digital skills - whether digital marketing, social media, eCommerce, analytics, SEO etc. You must have a solid track record of managing various projects through a prior regional role or through agency tenure. A self-starter attitude with a lot of passion for digital and a zeal for creative ideas are a high priority for the success of your application. English is a must and Chinese is a big preference, if not a must.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or email your resume to Anki Lau at email@example.com quoting ref no. HK116038. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.