Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Regional Digital Manager (World-known Skincare Brand)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918516
Employer Ref. 91M0079522
Our client is one of the world leading skincare brands and they are looking for a talent who has strong experience in digital field to take up the Regional Digital Manager position.
- Identify digital trends and emerging technologies to design and execute digital marketing projects to keep brand at the forefront of the trend
- Responsible to mainly focus on China market as well as look after the other countries in Asia
- Work closely with the corporate Brand Director to develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels; align and integrate brand strategy in comprehensive 360 campaigns
- Design brand digital marketing strategies and communication to drive online traffic to the brand's microsite on e-retailer websites, ensure the on-line consumer experience
- Collaborate with marketing team to design and produce digital marketing collaterals, e.g.: promotional image, website, campaign ads and landing page, etc.
- Manage brand microsite on e-retailer websites and refresh schedule with members of the marketing, creative & production teams
- Plan and execute digital marketing projects covering all disciplines including Social Media, SEO/PPC, Website, CRM database, email, etc., and ensure digital objectives are met and projects are launched on time
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Track records of success in digital marketing and e-commerce in luxury, beauty or travel industry
- Innovative, passionate for digital and knowledgeable its future trends - strong knowledge with TMall and WeiPo will be a plus
- Highly analytical and familiar with web analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Baidu Tongji), experienced in Search Engine Marketing (Baidu, 360, Google, Bing)
- Track records in managing complexity and multiple projects within limited timeframe
- Team player, business sensitive and good project management skill
- Fluent in English and Chinese - reading Chinese is a must
Our client will offer attractive salary package for the right cadidate, interesting parties can simply apply the job directly. You may also contact with Crystal Wong at 2232 3458 for further discussion.