jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914868
Employer Ref. 14099
- Global market leader in lighting solutions
- Regional APAC coverage, Hong Kong location
- 12-month contract with possible extension
- Project management: Work with marketing agencies for new content creation and content placement including new product launches, update existing products, development of new online tools, (re)design of product category pages, localization of content, translation
- Collaboration: Reporting to Regional Digital Marketing & eCommerce Senior Manager of the Asia region, and to support local country marketing managers to shape and execute their SEM and social media campaigns. Communicate with Global Online Marketing team to make sure the marketing campaign align with global brand guideline.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of relevant operational experience in B2C marketing preferably in consumer goods (FMCG and/or consumer appliances)
- Familiar with product & brand activation, online marketing, retail product activation
- Experienced in the fields of Marcom, Trade Marketing or Digital Marketing.
- Strong English communication & project management skills
- Detail orientated and able to handle multiple projects and inputs concurrently
- Quick learner, pragmatic, creative and with strong ambition to deliver on time
- Able to connect with multiple connections in a matrix organization
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact April Kwok on +852 2833 4195 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.