jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997004
Employer Ref. HK118699
Our client is a UK listed company and is the world leader in both electronic and electrical products with a presence in more than 60 countries and revenues of more than 1 billion pounds. The company is listed in the UK and is a global leader in its category across the world doing business for both B2B and B2C channels. It is known for being very employee-friendly and for its product innovation culture.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for all digital marketing activities across Asia Pacific and ensuring accurate execution of the same across the region's countries. As the Digital Program Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Act as the central point of contact for all digital activities for Asia Pacific and build a team for the same
- Develop strategy maps for all countries and ensure correct implementation of the same
- Manage regional digital projects including project timelines, milestones and consistent evaluation of the same
- Collaborate to streamline digital priorities based on local market realities - including social media, eCRM, SEO/SEM, eCommerce, analytics
- Analyse digital performance and provide recommendations or key learnings wherever required.
You must hold a university degree and have minimum 8 years experience in a combination of digital skills - whether social media, eCommerce, analytics, SEO etc. You must have a solid track record of managing various projects through a prior regional role or through an agency tenure. A self-starter attitude with a lot of passion for digital and a zeal for creative ideas are a high priority for the success of your application. Fluency in English and Mandarin are required.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Bilal Ahmed on +852 2919 6224 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK118699. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.