Regional Engineering Lead- experienced in mechanical & electrical engineering and support in critical facilities
* To be the central point for all engineering and critical infrastructure resources within the
APAC region, set direction and provide guidance for country
account based teams.
* Responsible for overall operation and maintenance of all critical environment building
* To lead and give support in management of risk
* Management of utilities consumption records, analyst utilities consumption and provide
* Experience in facilities (Electrical and Mechanical) engineering support, reliability
maintenance engineering, building automation system engineering
* Implement policy and procedure established in the Engineering and CE Playbook to
* Development of annual maintenance plans and capital upgrade plans
* Ensure that the Critical Work Package (Change Management) is a well-understood
process among all staff involved
* Ensures that programs and procedures are implemented, staff is trained and qualified
* Understands the engineering design and operational aspects of the portfolio's critical
facilities, systems, equipment
* To carry out due-diligence study of critical environment when necessary and provide
plans for resiliency improvement.
* Position may require traveling within the region.
* Fluent in spoken and written English, preferable able to speak Cantonese and read
* Professional engineering qualification with a minimum tertiary educational preferable with a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Facilities Management
* Over five years engineering experience & supervisory experience in all aspects of
facilities management. Preferable with mission critical engineering
* Good knowledge of all laws that govern building management and maintenance
* Intimate knowledge Computer Maintenance Management Systems is required.
* Ability to comprehend, analyzes, and interprets all technical issues, and able to make
effective and persuasive presentations
* Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with account team member and client
groups to take desired action.
* Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills
Interested parties please send CV with current, expected salary and notice period. Information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.