jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916081
Employer Ref. 14109
- International Luxury retail brand
- Excellent career in regional management team
- Highly regarded corporate culture / environment
This multi-national luxury retail brand are well established globally. They are looking for a seasoned and experienced marketing professional to manage their regional events, and reports to Managing Director in Hong Kong.
- Serves as bridge between local teams, regional team and global team in the development of event strategy
- Support overall branding activities and monitoring events for the brand in each market
- Develop a process and regular communication channel to work with local markets and the global team to address events need
- Provide guidelines to markets and ensure event objectives and strategy are clearly aligned and implemented
- Work with Supply chain and regional merchandising team to put in place accurate forecast and future capabilities of regional distribution in the region
- Develop event strategy with the aim to help recruit new consumers and strengthen brand equity
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- At least 8 years of marketing experience preferably with regional exposure in either Agency, Retail, luxury industry
- Prefer candidates with good fashion sense
- Highly strategic with strong analytical mindset and solid understanding of execution in retail environment
- Self-starter, high integrity, natural leader and team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Adel Leung on +852 2833 4108 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.