Career Steps Limited
Launched in 2013, Career Steps is a recruitment company specializing in Accounting and Finance, as well as Sales and Marketing sectors. We provide customized recruitment solutions based on individual customer’s need. We specialize in recruiting for management grade, permanent and contract positions for some of the world’s leading financial institutions, Fortune 500 Companies and growing organizations.
We are currently looking for bright, energetic and professional people to join our team!
Regional Event Manager/ Director (Luxury Fashion+ Good)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784491
Our client is a Europe based luxury retail brand which includes a variety of business. The role will report to the Head of Communication and lead a small team to execute the event management.
- Strategize and execute image events including product launch, press events and opening events across the Northern Asia
- Liaise with internal team members in other departments to keep constant communication in terms of press, visual merchandising, legal rights, etc
- To develop budget for all new and existing events and monitors budget to ensure all event activities are within budget guidelines
- To manage annual budget for the Asia events team and to deliver events within set budget
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationship with external parties (agencies/partner organizations) and internal parties(regional team) to ensure client and management requirements are met
- To monitor and evaluate events ROI and accomplishments, survey decision makers on effectiveness/quality of efforts, and solicit feedback for future actions
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Communications/ Journalism/ Art or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of Marketing & Events experience, experience in Luxury industry (Automobiles, Fashion and Wine) is preferred
- Candidates with agencies background and luxury brand focus will be welcome
- Experience for in charging regional events from planning to evaluation
- Excellent communication skills both in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proactive, creative, cope with pressure and able to work independently