Regional Facility Manager, Greater China
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005145267
Employer Ref. 2468886
- Highly visible role in the market
- Great internal development opportunities
- Dynamic and rewarding working environment
Essential to the role will be your ability to:
- Deliver the building portfolio maintenance regime based to meet both clients and local governing bodies expectations.
- Ensure compliance with in-country legislation in terms of statutory maintenance, health, safety and environmental management
- Deliver the planned preventive maintenance and ensure all work orders and assignments are completed
- Carry out regular inspections and technical audits of operational delivery
- Manage delegated FM and engineering staff members and sub-contractors to ensure service's are delivered in accordance to service level agreements and in support of the regional engineering team
- Manage all changes within the critical environment and ensure proper documentation, notification period and approvals are obtained from stakeholders. Focus must be on continuity of system reliability and risk mitigation.
- Take on sub-regional ownership for any incident and ensure prompt escalation and undertake a command and control capacity working with peers, direct reports and subcontractors to steer the incident to clos ure.
- Work collaboratively with project team to facilitate seamless handovers of capital works
- Participate in the critical services network, to ensure consistency of delivery and best practice
- Responsible for keeping the M&E asset data base and documentation up to date
- Responsible for condition survey's (as needed) and populating the forward maintenance data base
- Work collaboratively with the client's IT teams and line of business
- Undertake induction and orientation at assigned portfolio to enable effective support and compliance to clients processes and policies
- Submit / update regular operational reporting for each building in the assigned region
Ultimately, your proven experience as a Facility Manager in a dynamic environment is the skill set we're looking for. Further, you must have operated in critical environments in the past and you should speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstonerecruitment.com.hk and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T
About Capstone Asia