Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Regional Finance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836209
Employer Ref. JD-14554
Our client is a leading logistics and supply chain company with growing operations globally. This is an opportunity for a technically strong finance executive to move in house and join their regional team. In addition to being responsible for the Asia Pacific region, you will be involved in helping to grow their operations on a global basis.
- Directly report to the CFO and lead a team of 2
- Review and manage the accuracy of month end closing, forecasting, budgeting and analysis from the regional office to the senior management team
- Prepare monthly consolidation of financial accounting reports for the group’s business in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and overseas jurisdictions
- Work closely with Country Finance teams to ensure alignment of accounting standards, processes, and reporting deadlines
- Drive the group’s reporting standards in accordance with HKGAAP and IFRS
- Oversee the preparation of budget and forecasts, and present directly to Senior Management
- Analysis KPI and key variances in preparation for Senior Management
- Implement the internal controls of the accounts payable function and outstanding accounting matters
- Work on all business and special projects focusing on the business plans, models, and industry comparables including review of multi-year P&L, IRR & NPV, and valuation analysis
- Look after internal audit functions globally; develop and perform audit procedures including risk analysis and evaluation and assess the impact of control deficiencies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the risk management process and internal control framework
- Initiate, plan and execute the financial and operational audit function of the company in accordance with audit plan
- Overview and give feedback and recommendations to other offices
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance and CPA Qualified
- 8 years working experience at MNC in managerial level, Big 4 would be a plus
- Rich experience in Oracle
- External audit experience in international accounting firm is highly preferable
- Strong leadership skills, detail oriented, multi-tasking and top communication skills
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese
To apply for the above position, please contact Amy Kwok on +852 2920 9115 for further information.