Our client is a fast-growing consumer company that has experienced double-digit growth. They have operations globally; and are a leader in marketing and distributing products to global customers supported by continuous innovation and R&D investment. To cope with their expansion, they are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for the financial reporting, accounting and analysis for the Hong Kong and APAC subsidiaries. You will be working with an international team under a flexible and friendly working environment.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be:
- Responsible for regional financial management and reporting.
- Hands-on in financial analysis, new business initiatives evaluation and operational accounting.
- Implement/ enhance ERP system; review internal control system to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage a regional team and work closely with management in business decision making.
- Coordinate annual audit and compliance with the Group.
- Liaise with external stakeholders incl. auditors and bankers.
- Qualified Accountant, with a Degree in Accountancy / Finance or related disciplines.
- 8-10 years of experience in Financial Accounting; trading or consumer background preferred.
- APAC regional exposure is a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics an advantage.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English a must.
- Work-life balance
- International team
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.