South China Group
South China Group is an integrated enterprise, with investments in a broad range of industries including financial services, property development and investment, information technology, agriculture and woods, trading and manufacturing, media publishing and travel in the local, mainland and foreign markets. Including the holding company, the Group now possesses three corporations listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Regional Financial Controller (Ref. No.:FT/RFC/1607)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833729
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long term strategic financial objectives with alignment with the Group’s direction
- To be in charge of the overall financial planning, cost accounting, budgeting, tax issues, financial consolidation and reporting for the Business Unit in Nanjing, PRC
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs and strategies and regulatory action for the Business Unit in Nanjing, PRC
- Provide management with advices on tax planning and the financial implications of business activities
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place
- Maintain good relationship with bankers and investors
- Degree holder in Accounting & qualified accountant under ACCA/HKICPA
- Minimum 10 years financial exposure with at least 6 years working experience in PRC
- Solid knowledge of Hong Kong and PRC accounting and tax systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- High level of integrity with a strong sense of urgency
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Self-motivated and high degree of initiative
- PRC exposure in Management Accounting/ PRC Property is highly preferred
- Stationed in Nanjing of China is required
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career development to the right individual. Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary to Group Human Resources and Administration Department by clicking "APPLY NOW". Please also quote the employer reference no. in your application.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.