jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993370
Employer Ref. HK117028
Our client is a well established apparel and sportswear firm with rapid expansion and is therefore looking to hire a Regional Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to perform in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the Finance Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring budget and forecast for strategic and operational decisions
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results reporting
- Developing short term and long term financial modelling and business scenarios to support business growth
- Working with business leaders to understand opportunities, structure objectives and identify risks
- Preparing comprehensive and creative documents to present to the board
- Cooperating with the finance team to strengthen internal controls
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- At least 7 years of experience with 2 solid years of supervision
- Previous working experience in BIG 4 is a huge plus
- Strong manufacturing background
- Strong experience in FP&A with an understanding of operations
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Good leadership skills
- Very attractive package
- Career growth opportunities
- Personal development
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK 117028. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.