SHUN SHING GROUP is a Hong Kong headquartered privately owned group company with offices in China, India, Dubai, Singapore, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Vietnam engaged in Global Dry Bulk Commodity Import and Export Trade, Ship Chartering, Ship Operating Business and Manufacturing of Cement in Bangladesh. For more details, please visit our website: www.ssgil.com. We invite experienced and committed people to join our team in Hong Kong.
Regional General Manager - East Asia & Oceania
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921332
- Develop and Implement the Company Trading strategies, policies and practice to ensure the strategies and policies are well executed & compliance
- Oversee and responsible for the growth of Group’s business in key markets at China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Australia, Mongolia, Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and New Caledonia
- Supervise the trading team of assigned markets to achieve the annual sales target
- Expand the client list and develop new business for the Group
- Develop and follow up Company’s business of physical bulk commodities trade of Cement, Clinker, Slag, limestone, Gypsum and aggregate and other major bulk commodities.
- Manage sales and procurement of core products in key markets.
- Negotiate and build relationships with new buyers and sellers.
- University degree graduate
- At least 10 years relevant experience in physical bulk commodity trading, preferably with experience in trading of Cement related commodities at MNC.
- Proven track record of leading trading team with strong network
- Possess knowledge of Contract, Letter of Credit, Shipping terms.
- Proficient in spoken & written English, Chinese and Putonghua is a must
- Proven communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Strong commitment to work, ambitious, positive work attitude and open minded personality
- Willing to travel
How to apply
Please send your resume in full with career/salary history and expected salary by apply now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.