Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly� offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360� talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Our client is a Multinational Listed US Technology company in Hong Kong. Due to and increase in productivity in the region, an opportunity for an Regional Tax Analyst has arisen in their Hong Kong office.
Regional Group Tax Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916576
Employer Ref. 0069578146
- To deliver timely, accurate and reliable analysis and advice on regional Corporate tax transactions and exposures
- Enable accurate and timely forecasting of the group tax plans
- Review of tax provisions and assumption
- Presenting and communicating with senior management
- Advising on bespoke compliance and regulatory tax issues
- Liaising, advising and working internally with international tax professionals and externally solicitors, finance professionals and tax advisors on disputes.
- University degree and Experience working for a Big 4 public accounting firm is strongly preferred. Combination of public accounting and industry experience is preferable.
- 3 years experience in working in the Big 4 and/or Commercial experience
- Ability to analyze and interpret regional tax procedures and regulations, to write tax reports and to assess potential regional exposures and risk
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group Senior management.
- Ability to manage and proactively solve regional compliance issues
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
Please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Paul Gallagher at the link or email paul_gallagher(at)kellyservices.com.hk or call me at 2281 0015 for a confidential conversation.