Regional HR Director
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919681
Employer Ref. 12602
- Industry leader
- Strategic head role
- Change agent
Our client is a tier-one global organization in the media industry. With a powerful market presence and consistent growth across the Asia Pacific region, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate HR practitioner to take up this key position.
- Report to Asia CEO and act as a trusted advisor to the senior leadership team members
- As part of the global HR leadership team, translate the business needs into strategic priorities to ensure effective Recruitment, Reward, Organizational Development , Talent Management programs
- Drive the development and alignment of HR consulting, services and programs with the business through strong collaboration with HR Operations team
- Manage cultural activities and programs across region to enable the development of a high performance culture
- Manage, coach, and develop the HRBP team and provide guidance to local HR team to ensure business divisions receive sufficient and effective support in human capital management in a timely manner
- Degree qualified or above; at least 15 years of HR generalist experience with at least 5 years in a managerial level preferably from sizable multinational organizations
- Prior experience working as a member of a global HR leadership team in an organization with HR best practices
- Strong relationship management skills to build rapport with internal and external key stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated change agent capabilities and significant experience in successfully leading organizations through large scale change and transformation
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese is a pre-requisite with Mandarin being an advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Eric Cheng on +852 2833 4110 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.