BeThe1 is a high quality recruitment consulting firm of middle & senior management in fashion, beauty & retail with offices in Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Singapore.
To know more about our client and role and to apply you can log in at www.BeThe1.com or send your full resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only candidates who apply via BeThe1 system will receive an answer on the status of their application.
BeThe1 is the exclusive recruiter for this mission.
Regional HR Manager (Based in Hong Kong)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831833
Our client's company was created in Paris in 2007 by 3 founders; the company launched its first product in 2010 and after 4 years became the international leader for high end amplifiers.
Based in Paris, the company has a team of 65 engineers among a workforce of 200+ people dedicated to the sound technologies of the future. Their motto: excellence, innovation and constant challenge.
In 2012, fascinated by the massive growth potential of the company and the quality of its future revolutionary products.
In 2015, They opened their APAC regional office in Hong Kong (now 15 people, and a total of 28 in the region including retail part-timers) with fast expansion plans for the region in 2017 and beyond.
To support this rapid growth, we are looking for a high caliber candidate for the newly created role of Regional Human Resources Manager based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the GM Asia, you are a hands on and strategic HR business partner with a solid sense of retail, ultimately responsible for contributing to the overall business performance of our brand in Hong Kong and Singapore initially (then APAC) by providing effective and all rounded HR support compliant with each Country Labor laws while ensuring alignment with the Group HR guidelines.
You represent the organisation’s culture and values, and are responsible for:
- managing and optimizing the full scope of the HR function (corporate and retail staff): recruitment, training, development and promotion, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, talent management (attraction and retention), equal employment strategy, personnel administration, risk prevention (health and safety), internal communication, working environment, corporate social responsibility, internal policies, HRIS management, ...
- preparing the annual HR budget and forecast and monthly follow up
- supporting and coaching the management and retail team to ensure optimal people management and development in line with the Company HR guidelines
- dealing with legal and compliance vendors, labour relations, conflict management and resolution, disciplinary warnings, dismissal ...
- You have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in generalist HR functions for retail companies.
- You have experience in retail consumer goods sector and strong interest in servicing retail organizations
- You have a rounded experience as a hands on HR practitioner (including HR budget management) combined with strong interpersonal skills and a solid business acumen allowing you to be versatile and innovative, create strong relationships with internal and external parties.
- You have leadership, strong empathy and communication skills, combined with a solid drive and energy level and natural ability to bring change while preserving relationships.
- You enjoy working in a startup structure with fast development, have a strong level of autonomy and flexibility, are proactive and able to work under pressure
- You are fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a strong plus.