Regional HR Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995134
Employer Ref. 13772
- Sizeable Organisation
- Regional Existence
- Promising Career Path
- Provide all-rounded HR services to regional offices including but not limited to recruitment, organisation development, employee relations, etc.
- Take an active role in supervising the performance management cycle promoting a performance driven culture by coaching and motivating.
- Maintain a close relationship with stakeholders and provide professional HR advice targeting to achieve business target.
- Lead various HR projects for the region ensuring local compliance.
- Degree holder preferably from HR related disciplines.
- A minimum of 10 years of working experiences with managerial exposure gained from sizeable organisations.
- Well-versed with Employment Ordinance while understanding the HR practices on a regional perspective is a must.
- Solid project implementation ability with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jane Lam on +852 2833 4117 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.