Regional HR Manager / Deputy Manager - East Asia (Foreign Bank)
Levin Human Resources Development Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004775827
Employer Ref. KT/WC
- To Plan, Execute and implement strategic & tactical HR, Talent Management / Development programs / initiatives across East Asia region.
- Monitor the development and implementation of HR plans/programs and identify new HR initiatives in the region to support organizational growth.
- Partner with Head Office, Regional Office, Local HR offices in the region on driving and executing overall Human Capital and Talent Management strategies, as well as implementing regional level talent management strategies and programs, such as Global Managers Pool, Global Mobility programs, Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, Global Graduate recruitment, etc.
- Translate business requirements into effective HR practices and deliver people solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Define potential leadership gaps within the region, identify sources of talent and enhance leadership development for building leadership pipeline.
- Co-ordinate with Regional L&D and local HR offices in the region on developing and identifying learning & development programs for staff.
- Co-ordinate the execution and implementation of HR practices, performance management systems, policies and practices in the region.
- Review the effectiveness of HR operating model being used across the region and make recommendations for alignment and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management, BA or related disciplines
- 5+ years’ HRM experience in foreign banks or sizable global financial services organizations, with hands-on experience as a Regional HR BP / HR Advisor preferred
- Solid experience in talent management and organization development, with exposure to regional learning and development an added advantage
- Strong self-motivation, with excellent communication and presentation skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Resources Development Limited
About Levin Human Resources Development Limited
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.