Career Steps Limited
Launched in 2013, Career Steps is a recruitment company specializing in Accounting and Finance, as well as Sales and Marketing sectors. We provide customized recruitment solutions based on individual customer’s need. We specialize in recruiting for management grade, permanent and contract positions for some of the world’s leading financial institutions, Fortune 500 Companies and growing organizations.
We are currently looking for bright, energetic and professional people to join our team!
Regional Human Resources Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920732
Our client, a private company headquartered in Hong Kong focusing on high technology business and market leader in Greater China within the industry. They are looking for a Human Resources Director to look after their HR operations. This is a brand new position and will report directly to the CEO and managed a team of 10 members across regions.
- Monitor and support human resources practices across APAC countries, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, and training, as well as supervise the office administration
- Revamp the human resources metrics & reporting strategies
- Enhance the existing employee performance system
- Advise to management on merger and acquisition scenarios and planning
- Benchmark compensation and payroll, and maintain effective staff reward
- Talent development and succession plan formulation
- Disseminate the company culture, philosophies, policies and procedures across the company
- Recommend training and development initiatives to improve talent capital
- Introduce employee relation program to promote staff sense of belonging
- Assist in the integration and migration of company’s newly acquired entities
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of work experience in Hong Kong listed companies or sizable corporation
- Greater China exposure a MUST
- Leadership skills in both China and Hong Kong and business acumen working with executives
- Well versed both Hong Kong and China employment ordinance, regulatory and policy
- Good command in both written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking is a MUST
- Occasional travel is required
How to Apply?
Interested applicants please apply with your resume, stating your current and expected salary.