Regional Human Resources Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922078
Employer Ref. AUAM-650858
My client is a global sourcing company specializing in the production and trade of fast fashion clothing, footwear and accessories. With over 500 stores worldwide, my client's business has been highly profitable. To cope with foreseeable business expansion on the sourcing hub, they are dedicated to look for a Regional Human Resources Manager to help them to build a strong HR foundation and reinforce a sustainable people development plan.
To start as a one-man-band, this role will report to the Regional Finance Director and partner closely with the Regional SVP to provide consultative, strategic and value added partnership to business units located in Asia. Be an Asia HR business partner for the few offices across Asia, key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coach and mentor leadership and directs contributors regarding Human Resource, training and development
- Provide direction and guidance on change management and succession planning
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations to increase the efficiency of the business unit and services performed
- Design, interpret and communicate HR policies and programs
- Partner with respective leadership to ensure recruiting and retention goals are met with limited resources
- Support day to day HR operation for the mult-cultural Hong Kong sourcing office
Successful candidate should possess:
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience with at least 3 years at managerial level; previous experience in sourcing industry is highly preferable
- Track record in setting HR policies, guidelines and systems from scratch
- Positive, resilience and result-driven with effective communication, excellent interpersonal skills and influential power
- Embrace cultural diversity and ability to deal with ambiguity and time pressure
- Fluency in both English and Chinese is a must
- Occasional travel maybe required
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.