jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833747
Employer Ref. HK116003
- Renowned US brand
- Growing potential
- Regional Exposure
You will be responsible to manage the sales activities for B2B accounts in South China, HK and TW to achieve sales goals and accelerate profit increment. As Regional Industrial Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute sales strategies to reach sales goals set by the Company
- Maintain good relationship with targeted customers including food processors, nut processers like roaster companies or other food ingredient processors in the market
- Develop new channels and potential customers in the China market
- Cooperate in the marketing activities to ensure the effectiveness of the implemented solutions
- Identify market potential and explore new business opportunities
- Devote in improving and enhancing commercial capabilities of the Company
You will carry over 5 years of relevant experience in Industrial Sales channel including Food Ingredient Processors preferably in South China market and from private label industry with a minimum bachelor degree. Good network and knowledge of corporate sales channels in food or other private label sales in China market is highly preferred. Initiative in work with entrepreneurial mindset is essential to be successful in this role. Fluent spoken and written in Chinese and English is required.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Joy Gu on +852 2919 6160 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK116003. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.