Regional Infrastructure IT manager
Robert Walters Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918568
Employer Ref. 523080/001
A rapidly expanding retail client is looking for a talented Regional infrastructure IT manager in Hong Kong to join their regional team in APAC.
About the client:
It is a Germany based company founded in 1900s with their products distributed worldwide reaching more than 60 countries. They have recently become one of the leading companies for one of their best selling products. Globally, they have around 1500 employees worldwide and they have recently established their team in HK in early 2016. Their team is quickly expanding and is hoping to grow to twice it's size by the end of next year.
With their rapidly expanding business, this is the exciting time to join their regional team in Hong Kong. If you are someone with good calibre and enjoy starting up something new, this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
About the role:
- Leading IT-infrastructure set-up of new subsidiaries in Asia.
- In collaboration with external consultants, developing, implementing and running a working IT infrastructure and application landscape locally (in Hong Kong, SBAs, China) with due consideration given to the Group IT strategy, standards and requirements.
- Selecting, ordering, managing and controlling of local IT service providers.
- Purchasing of local IT equipment according to the Company standards.
- Be the 1st contact person for Group IT for all IT relevant issues.
- Responsible for the planning and keeping of the local IT budget.
- Responsible for implementing and keeping of local and group-wide data security and other IT policies.
- Supporting of Group IT purchasing activities in Asia.
- Disciplinary lead of 3 SAP managers, functional lead of more IT experts located in other Asian sites.
- Representing Hong Kong and region Asia on international meetings (e.g. F&A-meeting) in terms of IT.
- Managing internal IT projects and projects initiated by the German office.
- Proactively provide IT/program solutions in accelerating operational needs.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.