- Good Career Prospect
- Attractive Salary Package
- Regional IT support
Our client, the leading insurance services is now looking for regional IT engineer to support their internal staff
- Handle daily incoming service requests, incidents and problems via phone, in person or email.
- Log calls into IT4U ticket logging system and update with most current status.
- Ensure incidents are managed and resolved in a timely manner within Service Level Agreement.
- Escalate incidents and problems to relevant 3rd level support team when required.
- Follow-up the progress of the incident/service requests and provide feedback to users accordingly.
- Provide onsite support for Desktop / Laptop / Wyse Thin Client/Cisco Telephone System / IPAD / IPhone / Blackberry / Network/Printer.
- Diagnose hardware faults and liaise with vendors.
- Remote Server administration for Active Directory, Windows 2008 server, Citrix, RES, VMWare, Exchange, RSA token for VPN, Blackberry, Good MDM.
- Assist with user account management and administer IT asset inventories and ensure records are kept up to date.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years IT support working experience .
- Knowledge in Windows, Active Directory, Cisco networking, Citrix, MS Office , MS Exchange, Hardware, Mobile Device Support is required.
- Experience in supporting Citrix environment is a plus.
- Certification in ITIL, MCP, CCNA will be an advantage.
- Strong customer orientation, with good communication, interpersonal, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good spoken of Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Contact Ms. Yip at (852) 3103 4365 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number JYI40662 www.ambition.com.hk or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.