Avantie Global Recruitment Consultants focuses on Executive Search, Contract Placement, Recruitment services, Outplacement Services as well as other Strategic Human Resources Solutions. We specialize in various sectors .
We have well-experienced professional consultants and build other business networks/partners in Asian countries including China, Taiwan and Singapore plus other European countries.
Regional IT Infrastructure Manager(China)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834607
Our client is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.
The Regional IT Infrastructure Manager(China) based in HK will be responsible for the execution and delivery of all IT Infrastructure services for the designated sites in the region and is responsible for Service Delivery, Operations and Project delivery.
- Align with regional leaderships on IT requirements and execute the IT strategy
- Lead business case development and execution for local sites IT initiatives
- Plan and execute key initiatives with business and technology leader
- Design, execute and report on continuous Service improvement plans
- Develop and implement business continuity risk and mitigation plans
- Participate in regional initiatives that include delivering application solutions and infrastructure refreshes
- Manage IT services commonly associated with infrastructure, end-user and client domains
- lead suppliers management for day-to-day support, SLA monitoring and reporting
- Manage and liaise with outsourced partners to ensure performance exceeds contractual SLAs
- Ensure all relevant IT Compliance requirements are met
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
- 10 years relevant experience
- Project and Program Management expertise
- Exposure to Security and compliance frameworks such as ISO 27001 and methodologies
- Managing vendor relationships and performance in an outsourced environment
- Familiar with Windows Server and Client operating environments, Virtualisation, LAN & WAN, IT Asset lifecycle management, Telephony UNIX and Linux
- Exposure to continuous improvement methodology, LEAN, ITIL Foundation or other quality certification and work experience in a highly regulated environment
- Frequent travel to China is required
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates.
All information received will be kept strictly confidential and only for employment-related purposes.