T & S Quantum is a regional specialist professional recruitment consultancy in Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. We offer a comprehensive range of services: contingent workforce, temporary staffing, permanent placement, project-based workforce solutions, payroll solutions.
Regional IT Service Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920273
- Provide line management and direction to all resource engaged in delivering service to all contracts in Region via dedicated campus and field staff.
- Oversee and direct the operational performance of all resource to ensure the required levels of support is maintained via appropriately skilled and qualified staff to enable optimum operational performance in support of all contracts.
- Pursue all opportunities to increase the revenues by maintaining a good level of account knowledge, conducting regular reviews with counterparts in the nominated contracts and maintaining a full understanding of the services portfolio and how these would benefit the account.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all staff / Partners / Contractors within the nominated region of operation.
- Promote excellent two-way communication within the team, ensuring staff understanding of job requirements, new customer information, process improvement and special projects.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all departments guaranteeing the highest possible availability of resource to support regional projects, site backfill and IMAC’s.
- Manage relationships between all resources and internal departments.
- Achieve the most cost-effective service solutions for the provision of operational support driving out overtime and costs.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure backfill arrangements are in place for the team and support any business continuity exercises.
- Support the Bid Team to elaborate responses to RFPs, develop adequate and cost effective customer solutions and design appropriate operational concepts.
- Manage the correct implementation of new services and customer contracts, ensuring that customers remain satisfied with all aspects of newly delivered services.
- Attend regular formal service reviews with the Head of International Operations when required.
- Ensure all customer complaints are handled in a timely and effective manner so as to have a positive overall impact on the customer perception of the services.
Skills / Competencies / Experience Required
- Minimum 5+ years' experience required in IT Operational service delivery for role holder to perform fully and effectively in the job
- College degree in either Computer Science, Data Communications, Electrical Engineering OR 4+ years' similar work experience.
- 5+ years within Customer Service / Operations environment
- 5+ years’ experience in a managerial capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills
Monthly Salary – HKD$35,000 – 38,000
If interested, please send your c.v. with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to 3007 5881.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.