Derwent Executive is an executive recruitment firm that was established in Australia in 1997 and has grown to meet our clients' needs and deliver national and regional services from offices in Australia, Hong Kong and China.
The combination of our deep research competency, high media profile and extensive database positions us uniquely in the market to provide quick access to inactive and active talent pools.
To find out more please visit www.derwentexecutive.com.hk or call us on (852) 3180 2352.
Regional Logistics Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917884
Employer Ref. JRLM/ANL
- Regional Logistics Manager reporting to an inspirational leader.
- Unique role to oversee and build the APAC Supply Chain.
- Opportunity to work in a great business with growth.
Our client is a leading pioneer in the luxury cosmetics beauty. With a unique proposition, they have built leading and innovative products that are highly distinguishable. With a strong brand presence in the US, our client is now expanding rapidly in the Asia Pacific region as they are looking for a Regional Logistics Manager to join their team in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will have a strong logistics background with experience setting up a regional logistics network and the candidate will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Regional logistics centre set up in Hong Kong to accommodate customers in the Asia Pacific Region
- Oversee and manage the Forwarder/Warehouse performance accordingly supported with KPIs
- Fulfil daily operations such as coordination inbound/outbound of shipments and handling receipt’s order on lead times
- Ensure accuracy in data entry for enterprise management system pertaining to stock and inventory as well as follow up with manufacturers
- Forecast and plan together with the business owners
- Demonstrable Supply Chain experience, which includes setting up a supply chain network
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or other relevant disciplines
- Regional Supply Chain Experience
- Experience in these industries consumer products/ cosmetics/ fashion/ retail/ FMCG is desirable.
- Self-motivated, meticulous individual that has the ability to transform planning into results delivery
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese (Knowing Mandarin will be advantageous)
- Trained in using enterprise systems such as SAP, Netsuite etc.