A simple, precise and true recruitment service is all we care about.
We aims at providing simple and clean recruitment service in Hong Kong. Our experience and network would enable us to deliver end-to-end services. We are specialized in the Sales and Marketing sector: particularly in Retail and Brands, as well as Media, Digital and Advertising.
Offering clients the best candidate possible is our only mission and we are here to redefine the role of a recruitment agency. We not only grasp but also create every possible opportunity to maximize your recruitment chances and offer you down-to-earth and hassle-free recruitment services.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. To apply, please quote current and expected salary and send your CV to email@example.com
Regional Merchandising & Planning Director (Premium Fashion Brand)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782477
Our client is a Premium Fashion brand and their shops locate in prestigious business area. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a Regional Merchandising & Planning Director (Premium Fashion Brand) to join the team.
The Job :
- Work with Managing Director to formulate merchandising strategy and planning whilst adhering to the Company’s objectives
- Work alongside with the Buying and Retail Operations team to ensure that commercial, yet profitable fashion product ranges are bought and managed in order to maximize profit & sales
- Evaluate previous seasonal sales performance, company channel objectives, market trend information to advise and support the Buying team to define the product mix and assortment plan
- Achieve sales objectives and optimize the profit margin of the business in responsible markets
- Plan and review the OTB for individual store for management’s approval
- Deliver system and process improvements working with vendors/ suppliers on fulfillment, operations and stock management
- Manage the daily trading activities to achieve and surpass the KPI targets in the business
- Train and develop all team members to maximize their potential and motivate them with strong desire
- Monitor sales performance through in depth analysis on sales, sell through and trends
- Plan for the merchandise distribution, stock allocation and merchandise re-ordering to achieve optimum sales, sell through and gross profits
- Lead the buying team to execute the merchandising plan
- Maintain awareness of competitor price point and good understanding of the brand and product positioning
- Constantly review efficiency of working practices to drive margin and sell thru
- Work in tandem with retail operations, marketing and VM teams to ensure that retail promotions meet brand objectives and target
- Develop product information and training to front line staff to enable understanding of merchandise strategies as well as the range’s feature and benefit
- Store visits and meeting with front line personnel to ensure a good understanding of customer’s needs.
- Any other duties or matters which may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years merchandising/ buying experience in related business or brand with demonstrated product development experience
- An accomplished individual, able to demonstrate excellent people management skills
- Must have fashion or premium product background
- Be a strong communicator, with the gravitas to report to the top level within the business
- Demonstrate proven results in driving sales
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop a team
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Mandarin
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. To apply, please quote current and expected salary and send your CV through " APPLY NOW"