Regional Network Infra Business Analyst / PM - Leading Financial Institution
Pinpoint Asia Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922118
My client, a leading financial institution in the region, is looking for a Business Analyst / Project Manager to drive their next-generation network project. This person will be facilitating regional projects and documentations. Exposure to top management and decision makers.
- Manage Network Project documentations including business requirements, functional requirements, test plans and test case, project plan etc.
- Ability to translate technical network requirements into specific implementation requirements.
- Manage Request-for-information (RFI), Requirest-for-Proposal (RFP) in according to the time, budget, and cost defined in the project charters.
- Create execution plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to be delivered.
- Review the network architecture design and quality assurance.
- Work closely with the technical team and business stakeholders in Asia to document network objectives, deliverables, schedules, milestones, risk into the project charters.
- Manage meetings with network and security SMEs to identify the appropriate solution and design.
- Conduct risk assessment to document security risk expectations and design associated compensating controls based on risk assessment results.
- Experience as an Infrastructure Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- Exceptional documentation skills in the business analysis and project management cycle.
- Proven track records in managing a large scale infrastructure project across multiple regional stakeholders.
- Experience working with stakeholders across negotiation and getting sign off.
- Demonstrable project management skills (planning, budgetary control etc.), Negotiations skills, good verbal /written communication skills.
- Network Infrastructure and Security experience is a must.
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- PMP Certification is preferred.
- Ability to take self-initiatives and provide leadership to high-performing teams.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at resume(at)pinpointasia(dot)com and put Regional Network Infra Business Analyst / PM - Leading Financial Institution in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pinpoint Asia Limited
About Pinpoint Asia Limited
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region.
We have carefully and strategically grown our client base to cover a number of the world's top financial institutions including some of the most renowned names on Wall Street.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our select clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
To get ahead, contact us at www.pinpointasia.com