I-Focus Solutions Limited
I-Focus Solutions is a boutique recruitment firm serving an elite clientele of financial and commercial institutions in the world’s most dynamic region. With over 10+ years of recruitment experience, I-Focus is an ideal recruiting partner in an ever changing technology market.
We specialize in recruiting mid to senior level technology professionals at all grade levels from Managing Director and Vice President to Associate and Analyst.
Types of roles include but are not limited to: Architects, IT Directors, Program/Project Manager, Business Analysts, Testers, System Analysts, Infrastructure Specialist, IT Security Specialists, IT Sales/Presales Manager, Developers.
We find the best possible solutions for our clients, based on their requirements and our expert market knowledge.
Regional Partner - Client Management (Media Agency)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836499
Employer Ref. Regional Partner
Our client, a leading Global Media Agency is looking for a Regional Partner to manage a key regional account within the Finance sector. This is an established client relationship needing experience in network leadership and central campaign development.
- Regional responsibility
- Directly reporting to London Office, MD in Hong Kong and Senior Relationship with Client
- Working for a leading global media agency
This role is focused on network leadership and central campaign management. You will need to be able to manage many projects, whilst promoting confidence in our ability to deliver communications planning.
- Develop and manage a strong relationship with client and partners
- Look to build the relationship, introducing new solutions
- Lead and maintain client relationship through regular meetings, presentations and contact
- Develop communication with client at all levels, to ensure holistic understanding of their outputs
- Responsible for delivery of the key components set out in the clients SOW
- Develop strong relationships with key local market leads to ensure alignment of strategy
- Complete ownership and responsibility of local challenges or issues escalated to Global Team
- Responsible for the direction and development of a team of 5 in HK and leadership of local leads
- Drive best practice and innovations across the business
- More than 5 years as a Senior contact on key accounts with main focus being Media plans
- Detailed knowledge of Regional planning & buying fundamentals across all Media
- Have had exposure across research, planning and implementation
- Experience with partnerships
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Experience with B2B marketing, would be largely beneficial
More Jobs from this Company
North Asia Operation & Service Integrity Officer - Global 3PL - Upto HKD320K/annum+bonus+benefits
Manager, Airfreight, Transpacific, Procurement & TL Management - Global 3PL - Upto HKD450K/annum