Dentsply Sirona Inc.
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, combining leading platforms spanning consumables, equipment, technology and specialty products. As The Dental Solutions Company™ with a comprehensive end-to-end solutions offering, Dentsply Sirona marries some of the most well-known, established and effective brands in the industry under one roof. Worldwide, dental professionals depend upon Dentsply Sirona for innovative, competitively advanced solutions that improve oral health for patients worldwide, and we couldn't do so without our exceptional employees.
Being a leader in our industry, Dentsply Sirona understands the significance and importance of developing a team of employees that support our mission. Our employees thrive on collaboration with a global team of colleagues and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of dental patients around the world. The Dentsply Sirona team is located in more than 40 countries, and is diverse, engaged, and passionate about advancing patient care and oral health. Together, we make a difference.
Regional Product Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834414
This position will report to Head of Marketing and responsible for the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution of the assigned business unit.
- Communicate strategic direction and information from Strategic Business Unit (SBU) to country marketing teams.
- Create regional marketing campaigns on key focus products and work with country marketing teams, guide them in their planning and to ensure timely execution and tracking for assessing ROI.
- Implement regional go-to-market plans by working with all location marketing & cross functional departments.
- Develop new product features and benefits in partnership with SBU and country marketing teams.
- Provide regular sales performance analysis to monitor the achievement against targets and identify improvement areas.
- Measure the success of sales strategies and activities in region and make recommendations for adjustment where necessary.
- Ensure ongoing currency of product, functional, systems and procedure knowledge via proactive and effective involvement in training and development, and market research.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in marketing, with dental hygienist qualification background
- Over 5 years of product management in medical device / dental products or related field preferred
- Strong in business planning and project management
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Willing and able to travel as requested
We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as excellent career development and training opportunities. If you believe you have the right profile to join the team and play a significant part in addressing the needs of the customers, please send your detailed resume and expected salary by clicking the "Apply Now" button.