jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780083
Employer Ref. 3611610/001
This is an opportunity to work for one of a MNC specialising in consumer products. They are now setting up the regional team in Hong Kong and it's an exciting time to join the company!
Our client is one of the industry leaders in the home appliances industry. As a result of their rapid growth in Asia, they are now setting up a new regional team in Hong Kong and is inviting a talented Product Manager to join tier growing success!
- Develop product marketing & launch plans for different countries within the Asia pacific region
- Define and maintain a 3 year product road map for each market you are responsible for
- Identify consumer trends and opportunities for product innovation
- Develop pricing strategies and product policies
- Work closely with engineering team on product development and optimisation
- University degree holder in Marketing related disciplines
- At least 7 years experience in marketing and product development
- Creative, innovative and well-organised
- Strong ability of handling multiple tasks simultaneously, capable to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Previous experience in dealing with China market is a MUST
- Excellent communication in both English and Mandarin
- Possess global vision and willing to travel
- Attractive salary package
- Excellent working environment
- Good staff benefits
Don't miss this opportunity hand apply now!
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Steven Leung on +852 3602 2434
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk