We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Regional Professional Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830419
Employer Ref. 507005
Our client is a leading Information Services firm that provides business leaders with access to deep industry business knowledge but connecting companies and industry experts. They are currently looking for an ambitious and thoughtful individual to join as the Professional Development Manager
The Mission of the Professional Development Team:
- Cultivating our workforce's commercial, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Promoting diversity to foster an environment in which all employees can achieve success
- Facilitating the goal setting and performance management process
- Bolstering company' organizational effectiveness by increasing employees' abilities to maximize performance
- Improving the quality of work life and job satisfaction for employees
- Work closely with the Vice President of Professional Development and business managers to design and implement training experiences for company staffs
- Focus on making the learner experience as seamless as possible by extensively preparing for Professional Development programs:
- Enroll team members in training programs and disseminate agendas, pre-readings, assessments, and other materials to participants
- Collaborate with trainers and presenters to prepare their course materials
- Field questions from colleagues about program availability and eligibility criteria
- Constantly improve and innovate Professional Development programming by soliciting feedback from participants, measuring learning outcomes, researching industry best practices, and endeavoring to make sessions as interactive and engaging as possible
- Manage logistical aspects of onboarding and serving employees including:
- Creating and maintaining employee files and data
- Build relationships throughout the organization
- Manage internal communications related to Professional Development
- Collaborate closely with the recruiting team and the talent marketing team to present a seamless talent narrative for candidates and employees
- Learning & Development, Leadership Development, Talent Development expert
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese is a must
- Minimum 6 years' experience
- Innate personal confidence - ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong influencing and coaching skills
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player
- Ability to de-escalate situations patiently and calmly, yet quickly and effectively
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Linda Tse at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5192 for a confidential discussion