KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Regional Project Manager (Retail)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834961
Employer Ref. BBBH5838
About the company
Our client is a multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, manufacturing and worldwide marketing and sales of apparel. Now they are looking for an experienced Regional Project Manager to join their team.
About the role
- Work directly with all levels of management, technical staff and vendors to analyze problems, understand the business goals and objective
- Plan, lead, organize and control multiple business analysis phase deliverables across multiple projects and releases
- Deliver required functionality according to agree upon scope, schedule and budget targets
- Prepare, maintain and update procedures and comprehensive documentation for the business processes that are developed and implemented
About the person
- Degree holder in Information System Management, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5 years experiences as a Business Analyst including requirements development and validation, system configuration to meet business needs,
- MUST have retail background
- Understand the AutoCAD
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin written and spoken skills
- Must have excellent communication, problem-solving
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Zita Lai at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.