jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994306
Employer Ref. 14204
- Fast-growing retail MNC
- Regional exposure
- In-House opportunity
- Act as an individual contributor to manage full cycle of key recruitment assignments and provide substantial support to the Head of HR
- Identify, evaluate and select effective sourcing channels including traditional and social media in order to meet business needs
- Work closely with line managers to understand staffing needs and selection criteria
- Establish close relationship with recruitment agencies on specific recruitment projects and assignments
- Degree qualified, at least 5 years of relevant experience gained from MNC, candidates with agency background are welcome
- Creative and resourceful, demonstrated ability to develop sourcing strategies for various roles
- Able to build rapport with internal and external key stakeholders
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Iris Wong on +852 2833 4118 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.